What Do We Discuss?
- The rising costs of being a fan from near and afar - with the dramatic rise of season ticket prices and now the increased cost of Villa-related gear, is this just the start of how it will be to follow the Villa as the football club finally catches up to the modern era of football as a business?
- New training gear...well, sort of - what are the general thoughts around the latest training gear release and could the creative minds at the football club have been a tad more creative or is a simple/crisp design good enough for the majority?
- With Christian Purslow releasing further plans of an exciting and ambitious redevelopment within and around Villa Park, how do the lads feel about some of the latest news and could these developments bridge gaps between the different needs and interests within the fan base?
- A new badge! The lads try to get a little creative (key word is “try”) and share their thoughts on what a new Villa badge should look like. Should the new badge represent a new era at the football club, is it time to pay homage to the past, or would a blend of the past, present, and future be a good idea?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Sebastian Bacon: @SebastianBacon8
Simon O’Regan: @SiORegan
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!