What Do We Discuss?
- With the loss to Wolves now clearly in the rearview mirror, how are the lads feeling ahead of Tottenham Hotspur’s trip to Villa Park on Saturday?
- Given Spurs’ tumultuous season, is it fair to say that Saturday’s visitors have plenty of more pressure ahead of the weekend when compared to what remains of the season from an Aston Villa perspective?
- It’s pretty amazing that Villa have something positive to play for so late in the season, isn’t it?
- With a top 10 finish nearly confirmed, where do the lads reckon Unai Emery’s men will finish in the Premier League table come the end of the season?
- The lads reflect on the batch of Twitter polls that they ran prior to the podcast; will Seb finally be stuffed in a bin outside of Villa Park by Simon come the end of the season?!
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Simon O’Regan: @SiORegan
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe on Acast
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!