What Do We Discuss?
- Well, after a run of 10 matches unbeaten, Aston Villa were bound to lose again at some point, so we can’t be too disheartened, right?
- Villa fail to score for the first time in the Premier League with Unai Emery as the gaffer; had the opportunities on Sunday to do so, but was it a case of luck not being on our side or a lack of quality on the day?
- Are Unai Emery’s men running out of gas as the season nears its end?
- Is it fair to also say that the injury list and the lack of quality squad depth is a major factor in the last few performances (yes, we drew against Brentford and beat Fulham, but they weren’t the most energetic/pleasing performances, so go easy on me here)?
- A top 8 finish is a great accomplishment for the Villa given where we were when Unai Emery took over, but is the hunt for 5th place still a real possibility?
- Wolves on Saturday! Are the lads confident that Villa will get back to winning ways?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Sebastian Bacon: @SebastianBacon8
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!