What Do We Discuss?
- With 17 points from 17 Premier League matches so far this season, what has Darren made of Leeds’ season up to this point in the campaign?
- What does Darren make of the job that Jesse Marsch has done as Leeds boss?
- What sort of business could Leeds do this month?
- If the lads were able to step into the shoes of Villa boss, Unai Emery, how do they think he could be Leeds on Friday?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
GUEST - Twitter: @LS11LUFC
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe on Acast
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!