What Do We Discuss?
- How are the lads feeling after Friday’s result?
- The match was a hard watch to say the least, but the Villa boys pulled through - how much can we really take from this win and is it a stepping stone towards a more positive future under Steven Gerrard?
- What have Cole and Tom made of the recent performances of Ashley Young and has the veteran made a case for challenging Matty Cash for the starting right-back role on a more consistent basis this season?
- Are we starting to see the best of Tyrone Mings again?
- Missing Bouba! How much of a miss will Kamara be in the Villa midfield for the foreseeable future?
- Now another break without Aston Villa, but we still have the mighty Villa Women’s side to watch - how impressive of a season opener over Manchester City Women was that?!
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!