What Do We Discuss?
- Well that wasn’t pretty viewing to say the least...what did the lads make of Saturday’s performance (or lack of) against Bournemouth?
- Two goals conceded from set pieces - how much of a concern should that be?
- What can be made of the lack of a visible game plan from Steven Gerrard and his coaching staff? Has anything really changed from last season?
- Should we treat this loss as an isolated incident or could this be an early sign of a much bigger issue that has the potential to worsen over time?
- Trying to make sense of Gerrard’s comment about Tyrone Mings - how have we gotten to this point and does this leave a sour taste in fans’ mouths?
- No need to worry about the “Gerrard Out!” train yet, but are the snappy comments and changing demeanor from the Villa boss a major concern at this point?
- The lads briefly look ahead to Everton on the weekend - can we muster up any sort of confidence heading into the first home game of the new Premier League season?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe on Acast
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!