What Do We Discuss?
- With the 2021/2022 season now fully behind us, how are the lads feeling about the season as a whole and were expectations met or did the Villa fall short?
- After a slow start to the season, a run of 5 losses on the bounce, and the eventual departure of Dean Smith as Aston Villa boss in November, was there ever a surprise that there was such upheaval at the football club at that point in time?
- Reflecting on the appointment of Steven Gerrard now, has the current Villa boss done enough to warrant the change in coaching/management and are the lads confident of the club’s future under his leadership?
- Is it fair to say that the most consistent part of Villa’s season was their ability to be continually inconsistent with up and down form?
- What sort of grade have the lads given the football club this season?
- As we close out another season of Villa-filled ups and downs, what have been the best and worst moments of the season?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Danny Raza: @RazaJourno
Simon O’Regan: @SiORegan
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!