What Do We Discuss?
- With Philippe Coutinho completing his permanent transfer to Aston Villa earlier in the week, what did the lads make of the signing and what could this mean for the football club’s summer transfer business?
- What can be made of the starting lineup on Sunday and should there have been some rotation in order to freshen things up?
- Ezri Konsa’s injury and the Calum Chambers’ opportunity to step up again.
- How should Steven Gerrard utilize the likes of Philippe Coutinho and Emi Buendia going into the final two matches of the Premier League season?
- Did the lads learn any lessons from Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace?
- Looking ahead to Thursday, what sort of Burnley side should Villa expect to face and from a mentality point of view, how should Gerrard’s men approach the final too matches of the season? Time to play spoiler perhaps?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Danny Raza: @RazaJourno
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe on Acast
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!