What Do We Discuss?
- A very positive opening 5 minutes and then a comical 40 minutes to follow — what did to the lads make of the first half of the match?
- At what point will Aston Villa finally snap out of only showing up for one half of most matches and what needs to change in order to get there?
- The great Emi Buendia debate!
- Could Philippe Coutinho do with a rest?
- What did Cole and Tom make of the performances of Leon Bailey and Morgan Sanson on Saturday?
- Do Villa have an identity under Steven Gerrard at the moment?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe on Acast
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!