What Do We Discuss?
- Three wins on the bounce! How are the lads feeling after a comfortable win at Elland Road?
- The mental strength of Tyrone Mings and his leadership qualities.
- How nice is it for Villa to win games with a bit of conviction?
- The brilliance of Matty Cash and Calum Chambers’ seamless transition into the side.
- How are we all feeling ahead of Sunday’s trip to the London Stadium and could we see some changes to the starting lineup?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Sebastian Bacon: @SebastianBacon8
Danny Raza: @RazaJourno
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!