What Do We Discuss?
- Well...what can really be said after that?
- What needs to change in the short-term and long-term under Steven Gerrard?
- Are we sacrificing our pressing game in order to fit certain players into the lineup?
- Are some of the players the issue or is it the system?
- How do the lads feel about the second half substitutions?
- Could we see Calum Chambers serve as the defensive midfielder with Ezri Konsa now back?
- Should we expect more lineup changes against Brighton or are we looking at more of the same?
- It’s never easy being a Villa fan, is it?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Simon O’Regan: @SiORegan
Sebastian Bacon: @SebastianBacon8
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!