What Do We Discuss?
- Yikes, that wasn’t pretty viewing! What did the lads make of Sunday’s loss?
- What’s going wrong at the football club as of late?
- Does this loss fall on the players, management, or both?
- Is it time to shake up the Villa midfield and see the likes of Douglas Luiz and John McGinn get a breather on the bench?
- The Watkins or Ings debate continues...
- How important was it for Tyrone Mings to bounce back after Wednesday’s poor outing?
- Could we see Calum Chambers feature as a defensive midfielder?
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Simon O’Regan: @SiORegan
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!