What Do We Discuss?
- What can we make of Aston Villa’s starting line-up against Brentford and could any improvements have been made considering some of the player’s that Villa were missing?
- Plenty of possession, but little to show for it...
- How big of a concern is the Villa midfield at the moment and is a defensively-minded midfielder the true missing piece in that area of the pitch?
- Ings’ clinical nature and Buendia’s brilliance; just how good were these two throughout parts of the game?
- Patience with Steven Gerrard and the importance of not overreacting.
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!