What Do We Discuss?
- What can we make of Aston Villa’s starting line-up against Brentford and could any improvements have been made considering some of the player’s that Villa were missing?
- Plenty of possession, but little to show for it...
- How big of a concern is the Villa midfield at the moment and is a defensively-minded midfielder the true missing piece in that area of the pitch?
- Ings’ clinical nature and Buendia’s brilliance; just how good were these two throughout parts of the game?
- Patience with Steven Gerrard and the importance of not overreacting.
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe on Acast
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!