What Do We Discuss?
- How well did the 5-3-2/3-5-2 formation work against Everton’s 3-4-3 formation?
- Are we beginning to see this Villa side gel together already?
- Matty Cash - the near perfect wing-back?
- Leon Bailey’s impact on Saturday - what dimension can he bring to the squad?
- Looking ahead to Chelsea on Wednesday in the third round of the Carabao Cup!
- Danny, Seb, and Cole nominate their man of the match and have a crack at the Aston Villa edition of ‘Who Am I?’.
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Sebastian Bacon: @SebastianBacon8
Danny Raza: @RazaJourno
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Get involved with a fantastic cause and organization by checking out their website: https://www.acorns.org.uk/
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel via Twitter (One2ElevenKits) and on Ebay (https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/one2elevenkits).
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe on Acast
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!