What Do We Discuss?
- Introducing our new charity partner: Acorns Children’s Hospice!
- Could we see the 5-3-2/3-5-2 formations used more often this season?
- The Jacob Ramsey Appreciation Society.
- Will we see Danny Ings and Ollie Watkins consistently play up front together and how lethal could the two forwards be once they really start gelling?
- How soon do we expect the squad to gel?
- The importance of patience.
- Simon, Cole, and Tom nominate their man of the match and have a crack at the Aston Villa edition of ‘Who Am I?’.
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Simon O’Regan: @SiORegan
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Get involved with a fantastic cause and organization by checking out their website: https://www.acorns.org.uk/
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel via Twitter (One2ElevenKits) and on Ebay (https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/one2elevenkits).
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!