What Do We Discuss?
- Introducing our new charity partner: Acorns Children’s Hospice!
- Could we see the 5-3-2/3-5-2 formations used more often this season?
- The Jacob Ramsey Appreciation Society.
- Will we see Danny Ings and Ollie Watkins consistently play up front together and how lethal could the two forwards be once they really start gelling?
- How soon do we expect the squad to gel?
- The importance of patience.
- Simon, Cole, and Tom nominate their man of the match and have a crack at the Aston Villa edition of ‘Who Am I?’.
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Simon O’Regan: @SiORegan
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Get involved with a fantastic cause and organization by checking out their website: https://www.acorns.org.uk/
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel via Twitter (One2ElevenKits) and on Ebay (https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/one2elevenkits).
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe on Acast
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!