What Do We Discuss?
- An energetic start and fantastic finish; what did the lads make of the game?
- What can Ollie Watkins and Emi Buendia offer as wingers?
- How important was it for the likes of Tyrone Mings and Matt Targett to regain some form on Saturday and leave Villa Park with added confidence in their performances?
- Positive substitutions! How key will Villa’s depth (when healthy) be under Steven Gerrard?
- How much can we read into Saturday’s win?
- Twitter three word summaries return and the lads have fun with Cole’s new “The Game Without A Name” - join in on the fun!
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Simon O’Regan: @SiORegan
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!