What Do We Discuss?
- An energetic start and fantastic finish; what did the lads make of the game?
- What can Ollie Watkins and Emi Buendia offer as wingers?
- How important was it for the likes of Tyrone Mings and Matt Targett to regain some form on Saturday and leave Villa Park with added confidence in their performances?
- Positive substitutions! How key will Villa’s depth (when healthy) be under Steven Gerrard?
- How much can we read into Saturday’s win?
- Twitter three word summaries return and the lads have fun with Cole’s new “The Game Without A Name” - join in on the fun!
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Simon O’Regan: @SiORegan
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Donate today to support a fantastic charity: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/villa
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel: https://twitter.com/one2elevenkits
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Click here to subscribe to Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe on Acast
Click here to subscribe on Spotify
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!