What Do We Discuss?
- Was the 3-5-2/5-3-2 formation the wrong call against Tottenham Hotspur?
- Should changes/substitutions been made prior to or at half-time?
- Tom and Danny discuss the lack of creativity and defensive support in the wide areas.
- What is the ‘perfect’ line-up for Villa when everyone is fit?
- Are we happy with 6 points out of the last 4 games?
- Cole, Danny, and Tom nominate their man of the match, read out some of the listener three word reviews, and have a go at the Aston Villa version of ‘Who Am I?’.
- All of this and so much more! Enjoy the podcast and Up The Villa!
Cole Pettem: @TalkAstonVilla
Danny Raza: @RazaJourno
Tom Nightingale: @tdnightingale
Thank you to our charity partner, Acorns Children’s Hopsice.
Get involved with a fantastic cause and organization by checking out their website: https://www.acorns.org.uk/
Thank you to our FPL league sponsor, One2ElevenKits.
Take advantage of their fantastic inventory of football apparel via Twitter (One2ElevenKits) and on Ebay (https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/one2elevenkits).
Where Can I Listen?
We’ve made it nice and simple for all of you amazing listeners.
Otherwise, just type in ‘Holtecast’ into your search engine - simple as that.
Feel free to subscribe, like, follow, and share the podcast. Thank you for listening!