The weekend is almost over, but here at 7500 to Holte, we continue to bring you stuff to look at as you eat your porridge*.
*Other breakfast based food stuff available.
- Hold your horses, Dr. Tony has trashed every rumour we've heard so far, including the club's reported interest in Vegard Forren.
- Keith Wyness can't get involved in football stuff, so Dr. Tony has jumped to his defence on Twitter.
- Mile Jedinak is a bit angry.
- Sheffield Wednesday are said to be interested in signing Conor Hourihane.
AVFC Pic of the Day:
That beard though <3
- Real Madrid retain the Champions League, defeating Juventus in Cardiff.
- Chelsea Ladies win the WSL 1 Spring Series, defeating Birmingham City on the final day.
- Yesterday marked 20 years since Roberto Carlos scored THAT free kick.
It’s not all about us - we want to hear from you. Let us know what you think about any of today's links.