Wait - where did all the John Terry news go?
- Villa are apparently interested in this former Celtic man.
- While Marseille are chasing the recently transfer-listed Jordan Amavi.
- Villa might now miss out on free-agent, John Terry.
AVFC Pic of the Day:
You probably won’t see a better Renaissance painting in the Louvre as Richard Dunne buries the Gooners.
- Milan are the frontrunners for James Rodriguez.
- Oh to be Liverpool. They are prepared to seal a club record deal.
- Jose Mourinho has been targeted by lawyers and is being accused of tax evasion and fraud by Spanish prosecutors.
- RB Leipzig have been granted permission to compete in the UEFA Champions League. Ownership rules may have held them back from doing so.
It's not all about us. Do you have a horse in the race for the Premier League? Who you following?
Let us know in the comments or on social media.