It’s Thursday, my dudes. There’s not a lot going on in Villa world as the dust settles from the Championship
- Albert Adomah appreciates the presence of Jonathan Kodjia at Aston Villa
- But the Ivorian could be off to Fenerbahce. Maybe. Not.
- What could Gareth Barry bring to Villa if he returns?
- Villa Ladies are holding open trials for all age groups
- Aston Villa have removed price categorisation for home games
AVFC Pic of the Day:
‘Stan’ was voted one of the greatest Premier League captains of all time by Squawka.
Really feeling tired to clear all those rumors especially still recovering from surgery. https://t.co/GedfeouPdC— Dr. Tony Xia (@Dr_TonyXia) May 31, 2017
He’s got no time for your s**t
- Riyad Mahrez is ditching Leicester City
- And he could be off to Arsenal!
- A drunk idiot strolled through a Celtic pub in Glasgow screaming racist slurs towards former Villa man Scott Sinclair
It’s not all about us - we want to hear from you. Specifically, let us know in the comments or on Twitter about your expectations for this season’s transfer window.