Yes. The guy that chose a move to Villa over a move to Chelsea in order to get playing time is not being selected and might leave the club as a result.
I don't know. Robert did a pretty good job of talking about how stupid this would be in his post and while it might not happen, well...
If Okore leaves permanently in January, I'm done.
You see, this line of thought goes through my head on a somewhat regular basis...
- I'm an American. I have no blood ties to Birmingham or Aston Villa in the first place.
- For some weird reason, I chose to like this club (or maybe it chose me — who knows, but I gave it the chance in the first place). That means I can choose to not like this club, right?
- But they keep pulling me back.
- And what if Aston Villa ever gets good again?
- But still, I'm really, really upset with this.
- I have other sports that I can care about.