To put it bluntly, this week has been a miserable one to be an Aston Villa fan. The fourth consecutive loss -- this time to Crystal Palace -- the firing of two of Lambert's assistants, and the general sense of malaise around the club have combined to make this club pretty unlikable right now.
And Jack and I are here to talk about it, as we are every week. We will do our best to dissect the debacle that was the loss at Selhurst Park, look at the crazy week we've been through, and try to see any rays of light in the rest of the season. Perhaps there's some hope in the visit from Southampton this weekend, as the Saints have not been playing too well lately.
As always, the Google Hangout will be embedded below before the podcast begins (and it'll stay there after, too). We'll also put the audio-only version up a little after we finish. You can subscribe to the Holtecast using iTunes, Stitcher, BlogTalk Radio, or practically any other podcasting service of which you can think.
And be sure to leave your questions and comments below! If we get them while we're on-air, we'll be happy to answer as many as we can.
- Lerner gives Lambert the dreaded vote of confidence
- Relegation Poaching: Who should Villa be targeting from Cardiff City?
- Harassment of Villa employees may have been behind suspensions
- Randy Lerner may be ready to make a major Aston Villa move: but he probably isn't
- Villa suspend Lambert's lieutenants after alleged row