This weekend, we placed bets on players who we thought would score at any time during their matches (Anytime Goal Scorer). As usual, we didn't do so well. Lets take a look at the results and see who lost the least money. Remember, if the player didn't play, the bet was void and therefore refunded.
2€ on Loïc Remy - did not score in a 1-1 draw.
2€ on Adem Ljajic - did not score in a 2-2 draw.
1€ on Kolo Touré - did not play, bet refunded.
Net Loss: 4€, running total: 22.76€
3€ on Fredy Montero - did not score in a 3-0 win
1€ on Jeremy Menez - did not play in 3-0 win, bet refunded
1€ on Jürgen Locadia - scored the third goal in a 5-1 win
Net Loss: 1.25€, running total: 18.73€
1€ on Christian Benteke - did not score in 3-0 loss
1€ on Kyle Walker - did not score in 5-0 loss
1€ on Javier Hernandez - did not play, bet refunded
Net Loss: 2€, running total: 8.62€
1€ on Nicola Sansone - did not score in 0-0 draw
1€ on Sergio Agüero - scored the opener in 6-3 win 1.95
1€ on Max Kruse - did not score in 0-0 draw
Net loss: 1.05€, running total: 12.41€
- Recapping Aston Villa's defeat against Man United and looking to Stoke
- Instant reaction to Villa's loss to Man. United: The Hollow Team
- Aston Villa vs. Manchester United: Lineups and open match thread
- Can Aston Villa seize the opportunity to bring Manchester United's Villa Park run to an end?
- Weekend Betting: Anytime Goal Scorer